Jewelry, Watches and Accessories
JewelMore.com will accept returns on jewelry and watches within our Standard 30-day Return Policy. We will only accept items in new, unworn, and non-altered (including sizing) condition for return or refund. We thoroughly inspect all jewelry and watch items before a refund is issued to you. For exceptions, please see our Jewelry and Watch Returns Condition Policy chart below. If your item was damaged during shipping or you suspect possible tampering, contact JewelMore.com immediately. Do not discard the box and/or packaging. The carrier will inspect the box and/or packaging to determine fault.Instructions on how to return an item, and then follow the steps below:
* Jewelry and watches with a value of $100 or more should be sent separately, with only one item per package.
* Use a traceable shipping method. We will request a tracking number for each item.
* Insure items valued at $500 or more for their full value.
* UPS, FEDEX, and USPS each have different tracking and insurance policies. For more details, please check with your preferred carrier.
* For security purposes, do not write on the outside of the package. DO NOT write directly on watch boxes.
NOTE:JewelMore.com accepts no responsibility, regardless of value, for untraceable or uninsured items. Mail Jewelry and Watch returns to:
J.M. 1200 Avenue of Americas, 4th Floor New York, NY 10036
jewelry and Watch Returns Condition Policy
We thoroughly inspect all jewelry and watch returns and assess them according to their condition:
Excellent: (100% Refund minus $10 inspection fee and shipping)
Within JewelMore.com's jewelry & Watch 30-days Return Policy.
Pristine showcase condition. New, unworn, and needs no refurbishing.
Arrives in new, undamaged, original box or case.
Complete with all original parts, links, and accessories.
Complete with all original certificates, manuals, appraisals, and tags.
No evidence of sizing, service, alteration, wear, or blemishes of any kind.
Any attached Mylar tags are unbroken.